Check your payment details by clicking here.
If your payment isn’t working when you check out, check the following:
- Check your card is up to date – the expiry date must be after the day of delivery
- If the payment is failing before the payment provider verification screen, clearing your cookies will usually solve the issue
- If the payment is failing after or during the provider verification screen, you may need to contact your bank
To update your details follow the instructions below.
If the payment for your last order has failed:
You can log into your account and re-submit the payment by following the below steps:
- When you log in you’ll be greeted with a message advising your payment has been unsuccessful.
- Click ‘Update payment details’.
- You’ll see a screen to choose which payment method you’d like to use.
- Choose your card or PayPal account (or add a new method), then click ‘Submit’.
- We’ll now try to take payment again, which can take 24 hours to process
Please note: adding a new payment method to your ‘Stored payment details’ won’t automatically clear the outstanding payment, so please use the method above.
Still having trouble?
Ask one of our Advisors for help on Live Chat (see link on the right hand side of the screen) or give us a call on 0345 656 1234
Open 5:30am - midnight, 7 days a week.