If your payment isn’t working when you check out, please check the following:
Check your card is up to date, it may sound simple but the expiry date on your payment method must be valid after the day of your delivery.
If the payment is failing before the payment provider verification screen, clearing your cookies will usually solve the issue. For technical support please read our FAQ, here.
If the payment is failing after or during the provider verification screen, we recommend getting in contact with your bank.
Check your payment details by clicking here.
To update your details follow the instructions below.
If the payment for your last order has failed:
You can log into your account and re-submit the payment by following the below steps:
- When you log in you’ll be greeted with a message advising your payment has been unsuccessful.
- Click ‘Update payment details’.
- You’ll see a screen to choose which payment method you’d like to use.
- Choose your card or PayPal account (or add a new method), then click ‘Submit’.
- We’ll now try to take payment again, which can take 24 hours to process
Please note: adding a new payment method to your ‘Stored payment details’ won’t automatically clear the outstanding payment, so please use the method above.
Still having trouble?
We’d like to help! Please get in contact with us here.