You can log into your account and re-submit the payment by following the below steps:
- When you log in you’ll be greeted with a message advising your payment has been unsuccessful.
- Click ‘Update payment details’.
- You’ll see a screen to choose which payment method you’d like to use.
- Choose your card or PayPal account (or add a new method), then click ‘Submit’.
- We’ll now try to take payment again, which can take 24 hours to process.
Please note: adding a new payment method to your ‘Stored payment details’ won’t automatically clear the outstanding payment, so please use the method above. If you need any help re-submitting your payment please don’t hesitate to give us a call.