The health and safety of our colleagues, their families and our customers is our utmost priority. We’ve put in place these additional and stricter health and hygiene measures in our warehouses and for our drivers on the road:
- Our drivers will wear face coverings for all deliveries unless medically exempt.
- Our frontline colleagues continue to have temperature checks on arrival at our warehouses. They're also offered weekly tests so we can continue to safely provide a vital service to as many customers as possible.
- We’re still not accepting any returns from a previous order and will only take back products from your existing order that haven’t been touched after the driver has put your shopping (let your driver know you want to do this before picking up your shopping).
Our delivery process continues to be free of any contact with the customer by not taking shopping into people’s homes:
- When delivering groceries, our drivers will knock on your door or ring the doorbell. You’ll be greeted as normal, but our drivers will place the bags containing your groceries onto your doorstep (rather than bring them into your home). If you live in a flat, please note that we’ll still try to deliver outside the front door of your flat but our drivers may call you to ask if they can drop off your shopping outside of your building instead.
- You can still return substitutions at the door – the only difference, for now, is that your driver will first ask if you’re happy with them and, if not, will take back the substitutions before you pick up the shopping. Unfortunately, they can’t take back substitutions if you’ve already touched your shopping. After your shopping has been delivered, you can request a refund on any substitutes you do not want in the My Orders section of the website. Simply select Incorrect Substitution as your reason and we’ll refund in full.
- Challenge 25 checks of age-restricted items will continue as normal and customers will still be able to accept or return substitutions on the doorstep.
Please let us know if you’re self-isolating by contacting our Customer Service team through the Contact Us form.
Thank you for your support and understanding.