The health and safety of our colleagues, their families and our customers continues to be our utmost priority.
Our frontline colleagues continue to have temperature checks on arrival at our warehouses. They're also offered weekly tests so we can continue to safely provide a vital service to as many customers as possible.
Our drivers are required to wear face coverings for all deliveries. Where they are medically exempt they may be wearing a badge to indicate this however, this is not compulsory.
Our delivery process continues to be free of any contact with the customer by not taking shopping into people’s homes:
- When delivering groceries, our drivers will knock on your door or ring the doorbell. You’ll be greeted as normal, but your driver will place the bags with your groceries onto your doorstep (rather than bring them into your home). If you live in a flat, please note that we’ll still try to deliver outside the front door of your flat but our drivers may call you to ask if they can drop off your shopping outside of your building instead.
- We recommend all our drivers and customers wear masks when collecting their delivery; however, as this is not a government requirement, we will not be able to guarantee that your delivery will be completed in a mask.
- Our doorstep collection process has returned to normal.
- We are also now collecting carrier bags and wine boxes for recycling.
- We will take back any unwanted substitution items during delivery. After your shopping has been delivered, you can request a refund on any substitutes you do not want in the My Orders section of the website. Simply select Incorrect Substitution as your reason and we’ll refund you in full.
- We will continue to perform ID checks for age-restricted items as normal and customers will still be able to accept or return substitutions on the doorstep.
Please let us know if you’re self-isolating by contacting our Customer Service team, here.