There are a number of ways you can search for products:
1. By category. All the products we stock are grouped into categories. If you choose 'Browse Shop' at the top of the page, several new tabs will appear below it, each one representing a different group of products. If you hover over each new tab, you'll be able to see products grouped under that category. After clicking the category you're looking for, you can then use the 'Browse' box on the right-hand side to view specific aisles in that category.
2. Product search. You'll find a search box in the top left-hand corner of the page (it's the one with the little magnifying glass symbol). So, if you're looking for a particular product, simply type the name of the item into the product search box and click on the green 'Search' button. You can search for a list of products too, simply click on the tab with the magnifying glass and four lines and type in what you're looking for.
3. Favourites. After your first shop, we'll create a list of favourites for you based on what you like to buy. So, if you click on the 'Favourites' tab at the top of the page, you can browse through and shop from a list of groceries you've ordered before.
4. Recipes. If you need a little inspiration, you'll find lots of exciting ideas in our Recipe section. Just click on the 'Recipes' tab in the top right-hand corner of your page.
5. Wine. If it's a bottle of wine you're after, click on the 'Wine' tab at the top of the page to browse through our extensive range. You'll even find our handy 'Wine finder' box on the right-hand side if you need a little help.
6. Offers. You can also search for groceries that are on offer using the 'Offers' tab at the top of the page.